If your audio engineer doesn’t give you a mix that:
- makes the melody float in mid-air;
- makes the bass a road for drums to walk on;
- makes a kick that hits you in the solar plexus;
- creates vocals that make it feel like the singer is right in the room with you and
- brings balance and clarity while exploiting the groove to the max…
…then you shouldn’t trust your audio with anyone other than Sheff Dizzle.
Sheff Dizzle is the seasoned professional behind the online audio mixing service, “Sheff’s Mixing Kitchen.” He’s been serving the perfect mix to independent media creators for more than a decade, with clientele spanning the globe from Chicago to Atlanta, Yugoslavia to South Africa and everywhere in between.
Sheff’s music career began on the other side of the boards as a musician (bass and lead guitar) and rap artist in Philadelphia during the late 90s. This experience planted the seeds that eventually grew into his ultimate passion for the study of sound and frequency and marked the beginning of a very successful career as a mixing engineer.
Shortly after relocating to Atlanta from Philadelphia, Sheff began studying under the tutelage of award-winning mastering engineer Grammy Judge Earle Holder of HDQTRZ Studios, Atlanta’s premier one-stop shop for audio mixing and mastering.
As resident mixing engineer for HDQTRZ, Sheff brings extensive expertise in vocal pitch correction and an uncanny ear for modeling guitars. His impressive resume includes production credits for sound design, writing and original music scoring for some highly recognizable names.
Numerous testimonials speak volumes of Sheff’s professionalism, exceptional customer service and strict attention to not only the technical details of the mix, but equally to the client’s creative vision for the project. He continues to build a solid reputation as a world-class mixing engineer and welcomes the opportunity to work with new clients from a diverse range of genres and project types. Find more information at his website here.
READY TO MIX YOUR AUDIO PROJECT?
For best results, use the checklist below to prepare your files for Sheff’s Mixing Kitchen:
- Files must be “tracked out” from the same start point as 24-bit WAV files (.wav).
- Please remember to use your stereo “rough mix” that you’ve been listening to as a reference. You can upload all files in a labeled compressed folder via the link below.
- Pro Tools users: Please eliminate all unused region files from your regions bin and create a session copy by going to “Save Copy In” under “`File” and check all corresponding folders for your mix, followed by a location to save the new copy.
Frequently Asked Questions
As each song and genre requires different techniques and skill sets, rates vary based on the amount of tracks, genre and type of musical elements used in the project. If you’re on a budget, we can work to find a solution that best fits your needs. All songs to be mixed will be reviewed upon receipt and client will receive a firm rate quote after file review.
Sheff’s Mixing Kitchen takes pride in a fast turnaround time with strict attention to both technical details and the needs of the client. During the initial consultation, actual turnaround time will be discussed.
No problem. If you ever need a copy of your final mix, Sheff’s Mixing Kitchen can retrieve it for up to 6 months after delivery.
Once you’ve received the final mix and there is something you’d like to change, Sheff’s Mixing Kitchen doesn’t charge for revisions up to 90 days after delivery.
Sheff’s Mixing Kitchen believes in providing clients with a stress-free experience with no hidden charges. You don’t have to worry about that with us.