Reverse your song and apply audio compression.
Here are the benefits:
1. Increased clarity and presence of audio elements, such as instruments and vocals.
2. Improved loudness and dynamic range.
3. Increased overall loudness with less distortion.
4. Better consistency of sound levels throughout the track.
5. Improved stereo imaging and separation.
6. Enhanced punch and clarity of low-end frequencies.
7. Reduced background noise.
8. Improved mix balance and clarity.
Promise you won’t tell anyone!!
We can thank Paul Stavrou for this tip years ago from his book “Mixing with your mind”.